A World of Natural History
An Annual Pass provides free entrance to the Zoological Museum, the Geological Museum, the Palm House Complex in the Botanical Garden including the Butterfly House as well special exhibitions during the year.
If you choose an Annual Pass DUO, you can bring a companion of your choice - you decide who you want to share you museum experience with.
- Free entry at the Natural History Museum of Denmark, the Zoological Museum on Østerbro and the Palmhouse in the Botanical Garden
- Discounts on tours
- Discounts on popular science talks such as Vin & Videnskab
- 10% discount in the museum shops
- 10% discount in the museum café at Øster Voldgade 5-7
- 50% discount on the entrance when you visit one of Denmark's seven other natural history museums
Annual Pass prices
- Adult 210 DKK
- Adult DUO: 350 DKK
- Child (3-17 years): 120 DKK
- Child DUO (3-17 years): 250 DKK
Where can you buy the Annual Pass
Extension of Annual Pass
The Natural History Museum of Denmark, including the Zoological Museum and the Palm House in the Botanical Garden, has been closed from 9 December 2020 to 20 April 2021 in line with the authorities' Covid-19 measures.
In connection to this, we extend all active Annual Passes with five months (i.e. a period corresponding to the number of extraordinary closing days + a few weeks extra), so that we can have many more great museum experiences together in 2021.
The extension happens automatically and also applies to annual passes that expired during the closing period.